”Photography is my bridge between facts and emotions, a link between mind and spirit. You are how you feel (…) that is my
I took my first steps in photography in Jelenia Góra, and that is the place my artistic pseudonym refers to. Today, my photography is universal in nature, though it is clearly dominated by man and landscapes in a broad sense. My open mind enables me to freely combine many varieties of this art form, for example by creating narrative portraits or figures that smoothly blend into landscape or architecture. With my photographs I tell stories, describes emotions, and sometimes it is merely the form that concerns me. Particularly noteworthy is the flagship project, I have been working on recently, called Desolate Beauty.
I take both digital and analogue photographs, and therefore, sometimes I do combine a modern camera with old lenses (i.e., a favourite replica of a 19th century Petzval with a focal length of 55 mm). I love natural light, however, I don’t shun work in a studio, and sometimes – typical of me – I combine many different kinds of light. Therefore, it is worth following my dynamically expanding Portfolio.
My work has received awards, been published and exhibited in Poland and abroad. It can be found in both, public and private collections. Morevoever, I do cooperate with international model agencies in fashion photography. My photos appear in galleries at home and abroad, as well as turn up at numerous auctions, they are officially noted on the Polish and European market (Art Info, ArtPrice).
John Lennon reportedly said, ”You have to convince yourself that you have talent and then believe in it”. I say, however: ”When taking photographs, I put on pink ‘Lennon glasses’ and a sequin hat. And I say to myself that what I’m doing might appeal to others, and perhaps even make them pause for a moment. And if I’m wrong, I do it anyway”. “The sky’s the limit – and even higher” this is how one can also describe my modus operandi.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner of the prestigious X- Trophy Rank #1 Poland’s Top 10 Black & White Photographers 2022 and multiple Honorable Mentions, OneEyeland (Category: B&W, Landscape, Fine Art, Street, Travel), 2022-2023;
- Winner in the competition of Gazeta Wyborcza, “Switzerland-Places to which I return” (Category: Landscape / Mountains), 2022;
- 2nd place in the Avalanche Competition, Ruda Slaska (Category: Mountains), 2022;
- Multiple Award and Honorable Mention winner in the International Chromatic Awards – International Color Photography Contest (Category: Landscape, Photomanipulation, Portrait, Fine Art), 2021-2022;
- 3rd place and Honorable Mentions in the IPA – International Photography Awards (Cetegory: Architecture, Industrial, People), New York, 2022;
- Place Winner (Silver) and Nominee in the reFocus – Color Photography Contest (Category: Landscape, Portrait), 2023;
- Honorable Mentions in 16th Annual International Color Awards (Category: People, Portrait, Sport), 2023;
- Winner in the Competitions “Photography tells the story”, Jelenia Góra Photographic Society (Category: Mountains, Portrait, Architecture, Landscape), 2022-2023;
- Honorable Mentions in the Monochromatic Awards – International Black & White Photography Contest (Category: Nature, Photojournalism, Portrait), 2022-2023;
- Honorable Mentions in the BIFA – Budapest International Foto Awards (Category: People – Portrait, Editorial – Fashion), 2022;
- Honorable Mention in the Black & White Spider Awards – International Photography Competition (Category: Mountains), 2022;
- Honorable Mention in the XXVII National Photo Contest (Category: Portrait), 2022;
- Honorable Mention in the 15th edition of the National Portrait Competition (Category: Portrait), 2022;
- Honorable Mentions in the International ND – Neutral Density Photography Awards Contest (Category: Mountains), 2022;
- Honorable Mentions in the MonoVisions Photography Awards – International Black and White Photo Contest (Category: People, Fine Art), 2022-2023;
- Honorable Mentions in the Annual Photography Awards, “The Real Faces of the Independence March“ (Category: Photojournalism), 2021.
- International Exhibition Lab Rome’22, Rome, Italy, 2022;
- International Art Fair – 15th Edition Palazzo Bembo, Venice, Italy, 2022;
- Exhibition Art – Joy – Passion, Warsaw, Poland 2023;
- Exhibition Melancholy – Mystery – Solitude – Silence, Lodz, Poland 2022;
- Vivid Gallery Exhibition,Warsaw, Poland, 2022;
- Exhibition XXII Biennale of Mountain Photography, Jelenia Góra, Poland, 2022;
- Exhibition at Nadszaniec Gallery on the Day of the Flag of the Republic of Poland, II National Photo Contest “Lens on the Flag”, Zamość, Poland, 2022;
- Exhibition Worlds (Un)possible, Warsaw, Poland, 2021;
- Post-competition Exhibition, “Jelenia Góra and Jeleniogórzanie“, JTP, Jelenia Góra, Poland, 2022.
- publication in the international album Photography in the Visual Culture, March 2022;
- publication in the international album Chromatic Photo Awards, 2022;
- publication in the international album One Eyeland Book – Best Of The Best Photographers, 2022;
- publication in the album Nova Ars Poloniae, February 2022;
- publication in Gazeta Wyborcza newspaper, June 2022;
- TV program “Sukces jest kobietą”(Success is a Woman), 2023;
- cover and interview in Bauer Publishing’s monthly magazine Olivia no. 8, August 2023;
- publication in the international magazine PENG no. 18, August 2023;
- publication in the international magazine MEX MAGS, 2023;
- article at RMF MAXX, 2023;
- article at RMF FM radio, February 2023;
- article in Wirtualna Polska, March 2023;
- article at RMF FM radio, February 2023;
- article in Interia.pl, March 2023;
- interview for ITSLIQUID, October 2022;
- publication in the international magazine OPiUM no. 03, December 2022;
- publication in the international magazine GMARO, March 2023;
- publication in the international magazine PENG, May 2023;
- publication in the internatonal magazine VIGOUR no. 04, November 2022;
- publication in the international magazine Le Desire, November 2022;
- interview in PENG Magazine no. 07, August 2022;
- publication in the international magazine VIGOUR no. 05, September 2022;
- publication in a French magazine L’ATTIRANCE, 2022;
- publication of photographs and an interview in the international magazine MALVIE MAGAZINE, January 2022;
- publication in the international magazine VIGOUR no. 02, December 2021;
- publication in the international magazine PENG no. 01, March 2022;
- publication in the international magazine PENG no. 05, June 2022;
- publication in European Foreign Affairs Magazine, The True Faces of the Independence March no. 19, April 2021.
- XXXVII Auction: Contemporary Art, Polish Auction House, Cracow, Poland, 2023;
- Spring Hall Auction, Prague, Czech Republic, 2023;
- Autumn Art Auction, Prague, Czech Republic, 2022;
- XXXI Charity Great Heart Auction, Cracow, Poland, 2022;
- Charity Auction at Mazovian Auction House, Warsaw, Poland, 2022;
- XXXIII Contemporary Art Auction, Polish Auction House, Cracow, Poland, 2022.